What You Offer
- A one-day commitment in late April or early May.
- Experience, expertise and an invaluable perspective on the work of more than 600 students.
- Input on grades and industry-sponsored awards.
What We Provide
- Access to top-notch students.
- Insight into design solutions from creative thinkers, fresh from the classroom.
- Breakfast, lunch, free parking and cool swag.
Why It's Important
- You encourage the next generation of engineers.
- You help evaluate the education and career-readiness of this year’s graduating seniors.
What to Expect
Your participation at Craig M. Berge Design Day begins in the morning with check-in and breakfast. After a brief overview of the day’s events at the orientation meeting, you will meet the other industry professionals in your judging pod.
Your judging pod will then evaluate several assigned projects on their creativity, design quality, analysis and presentation. The results will help determine the students’ final grades. Once that is complete, your pod will shift over to award judging and will visit teams nominated for a Craig M. Berge Design Day award and narrow down to the finalists.
The award ceremony commences in the afternoon. You are invited to come see the smiles and cheers of our best students as they are rewarded for a year of hard work.
And don’t worry about parking difficulties; a space will be reserved for you!
Registration for judges for Craig M. Berge Design Day begins each March. If you would like be notified about participating as a judge, please fill out our interest form or contact us.
Get started and sponsor a project now!
UA engineering students are ready to take your project from concept to reality.