What You Offer
- A one-day commitment in late April or early May.
- Experience, expertise and an invaluable perspective on the work of more than 600 students.
- Input on grades and industry-sponsored awards.
What We Provide
- Access to top-notch students.
- Insight into design solutions from creative thinkers, fresh from the classroom.
- Breakfast, lunch, free parking and cool swag.
Why It's Important
- You encourage the next generation of engineers.
- You help evaluate the education and career-readiness of this year’s graduating seniors.
What to Expect
Your participation at Craig M. Berge Design Day begins in the morning with check-in and a continental breakfast. After a brief overview of the day’s events at the orientation meeting, you will meet the other industry professionals in your judging pod.
Your pod will then evaluate several assigned projects on their creativity, design quality, analysis and presentation. The results will help determine the students’ final grades. At this time, you may also nominate a team for a Craig M. Berge Design Day award.
After lunch, your pod will assess a group of projects for a specific award.
The award ceremony commences in the afternoon. You are invited to come see the smiles and cheers of our best students as they are rewarded for a year of hard work.
And don’t worry about parking difficulties; a space will be reserved for you!
Registration for judges for Craig M. Berge Design Day begins each March. If you would like more information about participating as a judge, please contact us.